95% Certified Organic
Aloe vera soothes and nourishes, making it an ideal base for a lubricant that mimics natural feminine moisture. And with Almost Naked®, our aloe is better. We use only non-decolorized organic aloe which minimizes preservatives for a naturally clean, sensual experience that you’re going to enjoy. That’s better for you and better for your body
Internal tissues are sensitive. When we say Almost Naked® is iso-osmolar, it means our product is ideally suited for internal use. It doesn’t strip the vagina of moisture, and it won’t damage cells by adding excess moisture. An independent scientific study concluded that Almost Naked was nearly identical to natural feminine moisture*. That’s why we proudly display the Osmolality Rating for each of our lubricants, and why many conventional brands do not.
Carbon Neutral Lube
In 2018, Almost Naked® became the first ever certified carbon neutral personal lubricant. For every bottle of Almost Naked purchased, we donate to a soil restoration project in the U.S. that reduces greenhouse gases by an amount equivalent to that bottle’s carbon footprint.
Works the Way You Do
- Water-Based with Organic Aloe Vera
- Closely Mimics the Body’s Own Natural Lubrication
- Sensual, Long-Lasting & Cleans Up Easily.
- Safe for Use With Silicone Toys & Latex Condoms. Safe to Ingest.
- Doctor Recommended
- No Petrochemicals, Parabens, Glycerin or Artificial Fragrance.
- Isotonic – Won’t Damage Vaginal Tissue or Strip the Body of Natural Moisture
- pH Rating: 4.1 – 4.5
- Osmolality Rating: 250 – 400 mOsmol/kg
Almost Naked is currently distributed by thousands of OBGYNs, therapists, and doctors. We think you’ll love it too.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, Agar, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, and Natural Flavor
There are no reviews yet.