Sterifeed Cetro umbilical cord rings are imported from Germany and are a cost-efficient alternative to both typical cord clamping and our discontinued, ever popular Umbi-Ring®. It is very light, uninvasive, and is an elastic band applied with a hemostat.
Cetro Cord Ring
Not bulky and easy to use.
No need to be removed.
Comes individually sterile wrapped.
Made from washed latex (does not contain latex-associated nitrosamines).
Also available in a latex-free TPE version, by request. (Thermoplastic elastomers AKA thermoplastic rubbers)
Instructions for Use:
- Slip the forceps through the loop on the cordring. With another pair of forceps squeeze the umbilical cord near the mother.
- Using the forceps with the cordring squeeze the cord close to the baby, ensuring the cord is fully enclosed within the forceps.
- Cut through the umbilical cord on the mother’s side and close the forceps with the cordring.
- Take the cordring handle and pull the cordring from the forceps over the umbilical cord.
- Cut off the cordring handle close to the umbilical cord.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.