ORDERING AND SHIPPING
Baby Birth and Beyond strongly recommends ordering birth supplies and birth kits no later than 34 weeks gestation.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) and PayPal.
- We also accept HSA /FSA cards through both card and PayPal payment methods.
- Please check your email for your itemized receipt which should be accepted for all HSA /FSA and Health Sharing programs’ records.
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8am-4pm (Pacific Standard Time)
- Tuesday and Thursday: Closed
- Weekends: Closed
- We do our best to make sure our website shows the correct photos and prices however sometimes we may make a mistake. If this happens, we reserve the right to charge the correct price, to ship the correct item, or to correct the mistake.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities of a certain product on any orders.
- All orders are subject to approval prior to shipment.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Idaho residents will be charged applicable state sales tax rates for taxable items. 6%. If your order is tax-exempt please contact us for a refund.
During the business week, most orders ship within 48 hours after placement and complete payment. Tracking information is available on all shipments. Some orders may be delayed due to products being out of stock.
Order cancellations can be processed on certain occasions if the order has not left the warehouse yet. A transaction refund processing and restocking fee will be charged at the rate of 5% for each order refunded.
Occasionally we may not have sufficient stock on hand to completely fill your order. In this case, we will backorder the items in your order we are short of and will send them separately once they arrive via our standard shipping service. If an item has been discontinued or is no longer available a refund will be issued instead.
NOTE: Random orders are calculating incorrect shipping prices at checkout. Any overcharge will be refunded upon fulfillment. Please allow 3-4 business days for refunds to show in your account.
(up to 7 business days)
Our Standard shipping option is the cheapest shipping option we offer our customers. Orders being shipped with standard shipping may take up to 7 business days to arrive (or 4 business days for select Idaho zip codes) after the order ships. You will be sent a tracking number as soon as your package is shipped. Orders will be shipped via the USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or UPS Ground.
Expedited Shipping Options:
UPS 2nd Day Air
UPS 3 Day Select
To expedite, please note your expedite request in the Note Box at checkout, and/or email or call us with your Order Number and request.
NOTE: We ship orders in the order received. Simply choosing UPS 3 Day Select during checkout will not expedite your order in our roster!
Alaskan/Hawaii Customers: Please note, to keep your shipping costs down, we ship Alaskan/Hawaii orders via the United States Postal Service instead of UPS
*Orders may also be subject to additional shipping fees.
If your order tracking information shows the order as delivered but you cannot locate your package, please follow the steps below. We may be unable to replace lost packages that are not reported within 3 days of being scanned as delivered. Baby Birth and Beyond is not responsible for addresses submitted incorrectly or for packages which are stolen.
– Check your order details to ensure the correct address was entered when the order was placed.
– Check with anyone else who was at the delivery location at the time of delivery and see if they received your package.
– If you live at an address where packages are left in a parcel locker or main complex office please check there as well.
– Check alternate doors or areas where delivery drivers may have left your package.
– Still can’t find your package? Contact us
We can start an investigation and reach out to the carrier to determine where your package is. We apologize for the inconvenience.