Organic Third Trimester Tea is a hearty blend of stinging nettles, chamomile, rosehips, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf, traditionally used to nurture your third trimester self and to prepare for labor. It’s a time-honored blend for the occasional leg cramp that can…um…CRAMP your style in the third trimester.
- Fragrant Mint Herbal Tea to Help Support the Unique Needs of Late Pregnancy*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- 16 Individually wrapped tea bags
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Leaf*, Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle) Leaf*, Avena Sativa (Oatstraw)*, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf*, Rosa Canina (Rosehips)*, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower*, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf* *Organic
There are no reviews yet.